Investor Services Officer - Insurance
Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
Our Service, Administration & Support team is the engine room powering the Netwealth platform. It’s divided into several different teams in, Maintenance and Money Out. Service, Administration & Support is responsible for administering Netwealth’s Superannuation, Wrap Services and Global Specialist Series products and is the primary point of contact for financial advisers, members and investors.
We are looking for enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join one of our teams that work together to deliver timely and accurate administration and exceptional customer service to our clients. These roles will suit committed customer service professionals and energetic team players who thrive in an environment where change happens frequently, and no two days are ever the same.
What do each of our Teams do?
- Our Super Servicesteam handles all new Superfund applications, contributions and rollovers.
- Wrap Services handles applications from investors where money is not locked into a Super fund.
- The Client Maintenance team takes care of changes to our clients information including investment implementation and in-specie transfers.
- Adviser Administration assists Advisers with anything to do with their Licensee and Adviser registrations, change of adviser fees as well as other admin tasks.
- The Insurance team processes life insurance and income protection applications and deals with any queries to ensure that premium payments and payment of claims are made.
- The Redemptions team looks after all withdrawals and pension payments. They also make assessments to make sure that customers are getting the right payments at the right times and deal with exceptional circumstances in which customers need to make withdrawals due to hardship or on compassionate grounds.
No matter what team you join, you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail
- Educating customers with detailed product information
- Ensuring that all queries/requests are actioned to a set standard of service and quality
- Communicating appropriate policy and product information by articulating entitlements, features, and benefits
- Administration of work items relevant to the individual team
- Participating in continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes
- Ad hoc administration as required by your team leader
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have demonstrated experience in a similar role where the key focus is Benefit Payments and/or Insurance
- You have demonstrated experience in processing of the following;
- Super Wrap benefit payments, internal in-specie transfers and account closures
- Investment Wrap Withdrawals, 3rd party payments and account closures
- Super Wrap claims (Financial Hardship, DASP, Family Law Splits, Release on Compassionate Grounds, Salary Continuance)
- You have demonstrated experience in Underwriting and Claims (Death, TPD and Income Protection)
- You have demonstrated knowledge of the current SIS legislation requirements for the handling of Death claims and an understanding of how Superannuation Trust Deeds
- You have 2 years of Superannuation or Financial services industry experience in either a contact centre or an administration setting
- You are naturally curious and have a dedicated attitude and an ability to adapt to change
- You love collaborating with others and can also work independently
- You are an outstanding communicator both verbally and in writing and strive to understand our customers' needs
- You understand the importance of providing excellent customer service
- You are RG146 Tier 1 compliant
Working at Netwealth is exciting, challenging and full of new experiences. It's a great time to join our growing company and in particular, make your mark in one of our talented teams in Service, Administration & Support.
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!