Inventory & Logistics Manager
Location: Supply Chain
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed. Value Beyond Yield.
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. This is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 300 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers.
Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
How can you inspire innovation at Nuseed?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Inventory & Logistics Manger to join our team in Horsham, Victoria.
Reporting to the Customer and Inventory Operations Manager, this role manages a team to ensure the successful and timely seed flow from harvested seed through to deliverable end-product, while managing appropriate levels of processing inventory and proactively monitoring stock quality and presentation according to Nuseed’s quality standards.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and developing a team, ensuring the team can successfully complete their role and are developing in their careers through regular feedback
- Building & maintaining relationships and effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the coordination of processing jobs with our third-party seed cleaning operators
- Monitoring end to end processing jobs and proactively identifying, communicating, and resolving matters as they arise
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure adequate provisions are at the correct third-party seed cleaning operators
- Responsible for managing the flow of materials, information, and resources
- Correctly documenting steps in a timely and efficient manner
- Regular reporting and analysis for decision making purposes
What do you bring?
Our ideal candidare will be experienced in inventory and logistics, this may be the next step in your career, or you may have managed a team previously.
You will have experience working with third party operators and know the importance of regular and clear communication channels to support their success in meeting our internal quality assurance and processes.
You will be someone who takes a customer centric approach to your work, has high level attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Our Values of Respect, Agility, Responsibility and Empowerment are an important part of our culture and behaviors, we welcome candidates who demonstrate these values, come with a positive mindset, and enjoy building effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
If you are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nuseed employees