Customer Supply Specialist
Location: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
it’s official. We’re the #1 best place to work in Agriculture, Mining and Utilities awarded by @FinancialReview and @Inventium
How can you grow with Nufarm?
We know that being well supported enables us to thrive and better partner with our customers. It’s because of this that we’re looking for an engaging Customer Supply Specialist to join the Nufarm Customer Operations team based in Laverton North. In this role, you’ll be the key link between our commercial, demand and supply functions, ensuring that we maximise service delivery to our key accounts taking pride in getting the right product to the right customer at the right time. If you’re passionate about customer experience, curious to learn about Agriculture and want to be a part of a growing and dynamic business, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment and are open to flexible work patterns.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying and managing short term demand/supply issues to identify potential over or under-selling against demand forecast and seasonal volumes
- Monitor consumption of key product lines by region and Channel Partner (CP) group to ensure Key Accounts are preferentially supplied and internal stakeholders are rewarded for forecast effort and accuracy
- Manage Forecast Change Request (FCR) process, identifying and coordinating requirements, reviewing stock on hand including safety stock, working with supply to understand implications throughout the supply chain
- Communicate outcome of short-term demand/supply issues, including fully-committed process management and driving actions required to boost demand where under-committed
- Coordinate the product allocation process and order management including engaging Key Account Managers to ensure Key Accounts are preferentially supplied
- Responsible for generating net requirements based on sourcing rules, stock on hand and lead time considerations
- Responsible for ensuring that inventory is available throughout the Nufarm distribution network to deliver against customer needs
- Work with the outbound logistics team to optimise logistics and warehouse costs
- Identify and provide hands-on, proactive management of products at risk of becoming slow moving obsolete stock.
What do you bring?
You’re a proactive and commercially savvy supply chain/planning professional who brings demonstrated experience operating in operational environments looking to take the next step in your career with a market leading agrochemical organisation. You’re comfortable using ERP systems and the suite of Microsoft Office programs to leverage data.
You’re an engaging and confident communicator and you have strong written and presentation skills and thrive on interacting with a diverse group of people each day and providing the best possible customer experience. You’re naturally curious and enjoy being exposed to a variety of tasks and the opportunity to learn new things.
You’re comfortable working autonomously, but also enjoy being a part of a wider, collaborative team. In return we offer the opportunity to work within a true Australian success story as we help grow a better tomorrow for Australian farmers, with the opportunity for growth, development and the opportunity to make the role your own.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you. Nufarm is proud to be recognised as an endorsed employer of choice for all woman by Work180.