Job Type: Full time
It’s official. We’re the #1 best place to work in Agriculture, Mining and Utilities awarded by @FinancialReview and @Inventium
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
Based at our Pipe Road, chemical manufacturing facility in Laverton North we are looking for expressions of interest for a number of Production Operators to join our Formulations manufacturing team across all prodution areas. In these roles, you will be responsible for all aspects of the production process, including material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, warehousing, and various support activities.
This opportunity is an internal Nufarm opportunity and is open to current employees and Nufarm current casual workforce.
What will you be doing?
- Operating plants efficiently, to schedule and to cycle times
- Following standard operating procedures as instructed
- Following and completing batch sheets accurately and to agreed standard
- Ensuring good workplace organisation and housekeeping
- Ensuring all safety regulations are followed and that necessary PPE is always worn
- Immediately reporting any safety incidents or hazards
- Carrying out QA functions to ensure batches conform to agreed quality specifications
- Ensuring vessels and equipment are washed out to specified standards to minimise the risk of cross contamination
- Proposing modifications and improvements concerning productivity, safety and quality
What do you bring?
You will be working at our Pipe Road manufacturing facility and be safety-minded with the ability to identify potential hazards and risks in a high-risk environment. You enjoy working both autonomously and as a part of a close team environment and have an interest in further training and developmental opportunities by becoming a member of the Nufarm team!
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact positively with internal teams and are prepared to work rostered shifts.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV through the internal careers portal. Please ensure that you have advised your direct line manager prior to applying