Engineer - ICT Security and OT
Job Type: Full time
Join Australia's most exciting new underground mining project. Carrapateena will be a large scale world class mine built and operated by world class people. We are building a modern mine site in South Australia and getting operationally ready for seamless commissioning. This role is now available and we need your help.
At OZ Minerals Carrapateena, we value your ideas and encourage you to champion innovation and collaboration. We are a mid-tier mining company so you will not get lost in the crowd or tangled in bureaucracy. Rather, we unlock your value and offer opportunities that supercharge your career.
Your New Role
Carrapateena is a large-scale, world class modern mine operated by world class people. This exciting role is now available, and we want the very best of the best on deck to lead the team and collectively deliver exceptional results.
At OZ Minerals Carrapateena, we believe our greatest asset is our people and we are working hard to provide a wonderful mix of age, cultural and geographical backgrounds to further enrich our inclusive workplace culture. We truly value your ideas and encourage you to champion innovation and collaboration, we are here to unlock your value and offer opportunities that supercharge your career to go beyond what is possible.
Location: Carrapateena, South Australia (60-minute flight from Adelaide / 30-minute flight from Port Augusta)
Roster: 4:3 / 5:2 or per Work Life Plan
Employment Type: Fixed-Term (12 Months)
Reporting to: Superintendent – ICT
Pay & Benefits: Our employees are a valued stakeholder at OZ Minerals, we want to attract the very best talent to join our team. As such, what we offer is generous when compared to Australian mining industry pay and benefits. We are more than happy to share specifics later.
Work Life Plans: We believe in empowering our people to make their own choices on how they can best achieve their work. Employees working with OZ Minerals create a tailored individual work-life plan which is based on their ‘whole of life’ needs taking into consideration both role requirements and personal/family life – flexible working is real and is supported by our entire Executive Leadership Team.
How You Will Create Impact
- Develop cybersecurity roadmaps that prioritise the remediation of cyber threats for each Asset's OT environment and recommend mitigation plans to comply with OZ Minerals Cyber Security standards and applicable industry cybersecurity framework.
- Collaborate with other ICT and OT SMEs in the organisation to design, implement and operate technical security solutions.
- Perform risk assessments for new solutions/3rd parties.
- Support the uplift of Cyber awareness for the site operational teams by engaging with multitude of stakeholders.
What We Value
- A working knowledge of Cyber Security, Privacy and Risk management and demonstrated experience
- A working knowledge of industrial control systems such as DCS, PLCs and SCADA
- Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS/OT environments and appropriate mitigation techniques
- Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443 and NIST 800-82
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience assessing, designing, and implementing ICS/OT network and security solutions
- A strong collaborator who will develop productive partnerships with and engage/influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of Security Orchestration and Automation tools
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and Cloud Security capabilities (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Relevant security certification such as Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP)
OZ Minerals - A Modern Mining Company
Unlock your potential and help us challenge the status quo, while doing the best work of your life.
We want creative and passionate people on our team, who can go beyond what's possible to make lives better.
What we do is centered around creating shared value for our stakeholders. And how we do things is what makes us unique.
We know everyone's best work takes different shapes and forms, and we are committed to empowering and harnessing this difference.
For us, development is continuous, learning is holistic, and How We Work Together is more than just a tagline.
Who are we? We are OZ Minerals, a modern mining company.
If you think you can make a difference, please apply below.
Applications close 21 December 2022.