Pitcher Partners Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The Hub Cafe is our internal café where our staff can come together to connect and live the Pitcher Partner values of Care, Courage, One Firm, Energy and Honesty. Equally, it’s also about connecting our people, our practices, and our values to help foster a positive workplace culture.
As a Barista your role is to provide outstanding customer and barista service to the firm. Your responsibilities will comprise of preparing coffees and teas, sandwiches, pastries and light lunches for Pitcher Partners staff, as well as taking orders and working in a small team environment. You may on occasion be asked to provide food and beverage services at internal functions and events, which occur outside of The Hub Café.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Create a welcoming environment for our internal clients paying a high attention to detail that is consistent with Pitcher Partners brand and core values
- Provide a high level of food and beverage service with a focus on providing a wide variety of coffee to industry standards
- Set up and break down of café
- Food preparation in accordance with food safety standards
- Point of sale data entry
- Comply with health and safety quidelines
You will have prior experience working as a Barista.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be a certified Barista, as well as having completed Food Handling and Responsible Service of Alcohol courses.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with team members to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with all staff across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.