Contestable Work Officer
Beon, CitiPower, Powercor & United Energy
Job Type: Full time
CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy own and operate the electricity distribution networks servicing 1.9 million customers located across 65% of Victoria. These customers include large numbers of households as well as commercial and industrial businesses, world class arts, health and sporting precincts, popular tourism regions and the biggest infrastructure projects in Victoria.
We provide reliable, safe and affordable electricity and our businesses are independently rated as the best in the country for their efficiency. Sustaining this is all the more critical and challenging as greater electrification of homes, fleets and industries becomes a core strategy for reducing carbon emissions and addressing climate change.
About the Role:
We currently have a 12 month fixed term vacancy available for Contestable Work Officer to join our highly skilled team. This role is an exciting opportunity and can be based in Geelong or Bendigo.
By joining this team, you will have responsibility to schedule and coordinate resources, engaging with customers and support other members of the team to ensure the successful delivery of contestable works.
With a strong commitment to positive customer experience and outcomes, and the ability to work in a busy hands-on role, this position engages with our customers to provide advice, drive processes, and ensure processes are in line with customer compliance requirements.
Some further key duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively communicating and interacting with teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of contestable work programs
- Understand and commit to customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly, within compliance requirements
- Contribute and drive and continuous improvement initiatives in this space, using regular reporting and performance analysis to help identify trends
- Schedule and coordinate resources effectively to meet timeline commitments and optimise efficiency
Required skills and experience for his role:
- An ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, using high levels of communication and stakeholder management skills
- Working demonstrated commitment to the continued achievement of positive customer experiences and outcomes
- Experience in coordinating multiple priorities, processing high work volumes and meeting tight deadlines
Your career with us:
We have a diversity of teams across our business, all contributing to great customer and community outcomes. Our people are our most important asset, and we continually invest in nurturing their capability.
We proudly strive to provide a safe, inclusive and sustainable environment where all our people feel respected, valued and supported to bring their whole selves to work and be the best they can be.
With an embedded Inclusion & Diversity Strategy and initiatives like our Women in Power networking group, and Sparkle, our LGBTIQ+ allies pride network, we’re committed to equal opportunities for all employees.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women. Click here to check out our benefits. https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/powercor/benefits
Our greatest priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we operate within. This includes their physical safety – ensuring everyone gets home safely everyday – as well as their psychological safety, by ensuring everyone has the resources and support needed to achieve a work-life balance and be the best they can be.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every box, or would like to discuss a different or flexible way of working, please still get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via our careers website by Thursday 15 December 2022. For the full Position Description, reach out to us via the email above.
OUR VALUES: Live safely, Be Customer and Community Minded, Succeed Together, Be The Best You Can Be, Improve Our Business