Mining Trainer and Assesor
Location: St Leonards
Job Type: Full time
- Mining Industry
- Immediate Start
- Singleton Region, New South Wales
Who Are We
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Trainer and Assessor for training and delivery in the Mining Industry for RII qualifications, single units of competencies and fee for service equipment skill training to various clients (internal and external).
This position based in Singleton will suit a dynamic individual who is highly motivated and flexible, who has a clear understanding of the National RTO Standards under ASQA and compliance, who is a people person, self-starter, driven and passionate about delivery of quality training and assessment to our learners.
Skills and Experience
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - mandatory requirement
- RII30120 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations or above – highly desirable
- Minimum experience of 3 years working in the mining industry – mandatory requirement
- Understanding of operations and compliance within an RTO
- Current drivers licence
- Understanding of the importance of quality training, flexible training modules, and support to our learners to drive outcomes
- Facilitation and Assessment of Training Programs
- Traineeship delivery and understanding
- Development of Session Plans
- Training Progression Monitoring
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to various learners and accommodate different learning styles
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Dynamic team player and contributor
- Positive outlook
- Flexible and Self starter
- Highly driven and motivated
Ability to travel is mandatory for this role. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a desired commitment to provide quality training to our existing and new employees.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Vehicle
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.