Location: St Leonards
Job Type: Full time
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Great team environment
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced HSEQ professional to join our team based in Canberra, working as an integral member of our client partnership with a large Utilities company.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the HSEQ Manager is accountable for the implementation and operation of Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems and Procedures for our client contract. A key responsibility of the position is the provision of expertise and support in the areas of risk assessment and minimisation, claims administration, injury management, rehabilitation and the coordination of operational training and development. This includes management of Induction, for service providers, contractors and staff so that they are able to undertake their duties in accordance with the standards required.
This role combines the best of hands-on safety management with a strategic and operational focus towards the achievement of our zero/harm values.
Skills and experience
- Diploma (Occupational Health & Safety), alternatively proven experience in HSEQ areas
- Auditor or Lead Auditor in OH&S systems with at least 3 years experience in conducting QA, Environmental and OH&S audits
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Desirable)
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, AS 4801 and ISO 14001.
- Proven ability to develop, implement and maintain Integrated Management Systems.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Construction. (Desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in the application of appropriate legislation and statutory requirements for Occupational Health and Safety and training.
- Ability to prepare concise management reports
- Lateral thinking ability with high problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Environment Management Systems principles and practice.
- Commercial decision making capacity.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, project management.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective supervision and people management skills.
- Knowledge of computer-based information systems and software applications e.g. Focus, GIS and MS Office.
This exciting opportunity offers an attractive salary including mobile phone . This a challenging role where you can make real contributions to the business, while accessing fantastic opportunities!
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well established and progressive company apply now!
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website