Senior Scheduling Consultant
Job Type: Full time
- Excellent development opportunities and comprehensive training
- Friendly team environment
- Full-time role (M-F) based in Adelaide with free parking
Who are we?
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of healthcare, nursing, disability support and other services to clients throughout Australia. We are a rapidly growing business and highly regarded across Australia in the healthcare sector. Programmed Health Professionals is values and results driven, with an everyday focus on providing exemplary customer service, a safe working environment and a commitment to the wellbeing of our employees and clients.
We are seeking a friendly and resilient individual to fill a full-time role as a Senior Scheduler, in a call centre and rostering capacity in our Adelaide Office (located in Underdale). The role requires someone who can work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment and is a natural problem solver. The role requires a high degree of attention to detail, ability to adapt to new systems and excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested contributing to an organisation that supports the needs of people living with varying healthcare needs and working in a fast-paced role with a high performing team, then this is the role for you.
- Proven experience in a call centre, allocations or scheduling/rostering role
- Strong IT skills and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Administrative experience
- Any experience or knowledge of the disability and health sector will be looked upon favourably
Day to Day Duties
- Scheduling of field employees into appropriate client shifts
- Alignment of rosters and conducting shift confirmations & cancellations
- Receiving and actioning client requests
- Onboarding of new employees
- Support to the recruitment function of field employees
- Reporting of injuries, incidents and complaints using appropriate business procedures
- Ensuring orders are filled in a timely manner
What we offer
- A flexible & inclusive working environment
- Supportive and experienced team
- Attractive renumeration
- Strong client focused meaningful work
- Substantial training and development
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.