Senior Shutdown Recruiter
Job Type: Full time
- Belmont Location
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Senior Shutdown Recruiter to join our team in our Belmont Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types.
The main responsibilities of this roles are:
- High volume blue collar recruitment for shutdowns across Western Australia
- Source new candidates and grow existing talent pool.
- Screen and shortlist suitable applicants.
- Complete the candidate registration process and conduct job interviews with candidates.
- Manage the on-boarding for any new employees, including gathering/checking tickets and guiding employees through pre-employment requirements inc. D&A testing.
- Ensure all employees have a consistent and positive recruitment experience
- Some recruitment administration duties;
- Relationship management with key internal stakeholders / contacts
- Phone screening, Interviewing, Reference checking
- Adherence and champion of all HSE requirements
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in high volume blue collar shut down recruitment
- Be familiar with Mobilisation processes
- Competent in use of MS Office
- MyPass / Page Up System Exposure (Advantageous)
- Motivated, passionate and have good initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills, always maintaining a professional approach
- Be able to take direction from others
- Strong computer and administration skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of people
This is your chance to work for a company who is invested in their staff. Programmed provide extensive training and are dedicated to developing their people. On offer is a fun filled working environment and real career progression opportunities with flexible working arrangements.
Who we are
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.