Qual Horticultural Tradeperson
Location: Brisbane City
Job Type: Full time
- Great team environment
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a focused and energetic individual to join our grounds maintenance team as a Team Leader in Bundaberg to support and add to our existing team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the onsite implementation of grounds maintenance across regional Bundaberg. The role involves project planning, work scheduling, on-site supervision of employees and contractors and auditing the delivery of works on time with quality outcomes in a cost effective and safe manner. You will have strong time management skills and a passion for delivering a high quality service to our existing and future customers.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in grounds maintenance
- Experience in leading a horticultural / gardening team
- Qualifications or experience horticulture
- Competent written skills
- A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
- A current driver’s license
- Great ABOVE award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.