Job Type: Full time
HR Coordinator Role:
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Excellent development opportunities and training
- Flexible working arrangements available
Who we are
Programmed Care is a leading provider of care, support and in-home services to clients throughout Australia across a variety of programs. Our client base spans across the Disability, Veterans Health, Aged Care and Community Nursing industries. With our business rapidly growing across Sydney, we are seeking an energetic HR Coordinator with an interest in the healthcare sector. The HR Coordinator will be an integral part of our NSW Care Unit to ensure exemplary staff are recruited and retained to provide quality services to our growing list of clients in the disability sector.
As a Programmed HR Coordinator, you will work closely with the team to build quality care teams to meet our client’s needs and ensure they achieve their goals. You will also be responsible for managing and actioning employee requests and expanding Programmed Care’s employee base across NSW. The HR Coordinator will work closely with the team to ensuring our employees are engaged, retained are well-matched to our clients. There is a high level of autonomy within this role, however you will be closely supported by Care Services Manager in reaching your key performance targets. Responsibility will include supporting the care unit in allocating employees to suitable rosters, matching with client needs and ensuring Clients are receiving the highest level of care & attention
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a HR administration, recruitment or HR Coordination role
- High level of communication skills that display a commitment to care and empathy for clients and staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of the healthcare or in-home care sector will be looked upon favourably
- Background in business development and/or sales (not mandatory)
Day to Day Duties
- End to end recruitment of casual, part-time and full-time employees who meet client criteria
- Ensuring all compliance tasks and documents are appropriately managed
- Onboarding of successful candidates
- Identifying and implementing engagement and retention strategies for our employees
- Supporting our employees to develop their skills and achieve their goals
- Supporting the Care Unit in managing incidents and client complaints
- Allocating staff to appropriate clients rosters
What we offer
- A flexible & inclusive working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive and experienced team
- Strong client focused meaningful work
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
This role can be based out of our Parramatta or Botany offices in Sydney.
To learn more about working with Programmed Care, we encourage you to visit our website at www.programmed.com.au/care
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.