Apprenticeship and Traineeship Advisor
Job Type: Full time
- Take your career further with Programmed
- Opportunity to lead and manage our award-winning apprenticeship and traineeship programs
- Karratha residential role, 9-day fortnight, competitive salary, motor vehicle and other benefits
- Flexible work arrangements - work from home, work from our new office at the Karratha Quarter, and work from our client sites
Who we are
As a nationally recognised Group Training Organisation (GTO), Programmed Training Services helps our customers develop and upskill their workforce through technical and vocational skills including a range of apprenticeship and traineeship programs. Working with Programmed Training Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility, and cares about your personal well-being and safety.
We are seeking an Apprenticeship & Traineeship Advisor to join our Group Training Organisation (GTO) team.
Based in Karratha , you will work with our customers to lead and manage our apprentice and trainee programs. Programmed is responsible for the recruitment, employment, management, and ongoing support of the apprentices and trainees in the program.
You'll be part of a tight-knit and collaborative team who are all passionate about helping our apprentices and trainees and seeing them succeed in work and life.
Are you our next Apprenticeship & Traineeship Advisor?
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in the training and development and/or recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of safety and commitment to upholding safety standards.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders at different levels
- Team player and contributor
- Pro-active approach to finding solutions
- A positive outlook, enthusiasm, drive, and self-motivation
- Relationships - Build and develop relationships with apprentices and trainees, and other stakeholders such as workplace supervisors and training providers
- Pastoral care - ongoing coaching, mentoring, and support to all trainees and apprentices
- Monitor training progression - with both the apprentice/trainee, workplace supervisors, and training providers
- Performance management and career development
- Recruitment of new apprentices and trainees - through school and community engagement, and annual recruitment drives
- Health and Safety leadership - proactive engagement with apprentices/trainees through regular site safety walks, attending pre-start meetings, conducting safety conservation, and toolbox meetings
- General administration tasks including reporting and data entry
- Compliance with client contractual requirements and achievements of KPIs
- Compliance with the National Group Training Standards
What's in it for you
- Competitive remuneration package - including attractive salary & leave entitlements, motor vehicle or allowance, laptop, and mobile phone
- 9-day fortnight - for work/life balance
- Commitment to your training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Long-term career potential
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored well-being initiative
- Discounted gym membership
Take the next step
For a confidential discussion please call Josh Stronach on 08 9186 7151 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working for Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.