Job Type: Full time
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Be part of a company on a digital journey
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facilities management services across a range of industries. Working with us means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a high functioning and motivated team in Melbourne.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working with a team of analysts and SME’s under an agile methodology, to deliver projects and continuous improvement. This role will require the successful candidate to travel between our Melbourne Collins Street Office and our customer based in Lilydale.
- Development, capture and rationalisation of business requirements
- Design and document business process workflows, change impact assessments and develop training material
- Participate in, or facilitate stakeholder needs analysis workshops
- Performing Business Readiness analysis before project implementations
- Ad hoc reporting/analysis
- Power Platform Development
Skills and experience
- Confident communication skills
- Previous experience in process improvement analysis and improvement
- Previous experience in Agile planning/SCRUM methodology advantageous
- Previous experience facilitating workshops and training delivery programs
- Advanced Excel skills and power query competent
- SQL/DAX/MDX experience highly advantageous
- Knowledge of and experience in application of change management methodologies
- Competitive Salary Package on offer
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.