Job Type: Full time
Who we are
Programmed Care provides care, support and home services to clients throughout Australia across a variety of programs. Our Care Consultants are responsible for ensuring our clients are provided with wide range of support services by high quality staff across the community. We provide care and support services to the Disability, Veterans Health, Aged Care and Community Nursing industries.
As a Programmed Care Consultant you will work closely with the Care Manager to build and supply quality care teams to meet our client’s needs and ensure they achieve their goals. You will also be responsible for managing and actioning client requests and utilising our allocations rostering system to match the right care worker to the right client.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the community, aged or disability care environment
- High level of communication skills that display a commitment to care and empathy for clients and staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong background in client relationship management Understanding of the direct care market
- Background in staffing allocations (not mandatory)
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide responsive, individualised services and support for each person and family
- Network and Liaise with clients, organisations and the community
- Liaise with field staff to ensure clients have access and appropriate staffing for their needs
- Supporting our customers to achieve their goals
What we offer:
- A flexible & inclusive working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive and Experienced team
- Strong client focused
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.