Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
Programmed Care is a growing and leading provider of disability services across Australia, we are seeking an energetic, positive and driven Care Coordinator to support our business in NSW. Our organisation provides high quality care, support and home services to our clients across a variety of disability, veteran, hospital transition and aged care programs. We are a values’ driven organisation which puts care & empathy at the forefront of everything we do for our staff and clients.
The Care Coordinator will support the clients in our disability business across NSW. The successful applicant will work with our disability clients to implement their tailored care plans for the purpose of building capacity, managing the impact of their disability and/or health conditions, improving their health and well-being and providing them with social and community participation opportunities. Every day will provide a new challenge to the successful candidate in this role, to ensure compliant and high-quality care is always provided to our clients. We are seeking an experienced leader who has a can-do attitude where no task is too small to ensure the Care Unit is successful. This role will provide the successful applicant with development opportunities and insight into all aspects of our rapidly growing home-care business
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in the disability sector (particularly the home-care market)
- Relevant Health or Community Care qualification or commensurate experience
- Exemplary client relationship management and/or sales skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Commitment to the Programmed value of care and empathy
- Current drivers’ licence
- Providing end to end customer management & onboarding
- Ensuring all business activities comply with relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidelines and ethical standards.
- Working within the Care unit to ensure all rosters are adequately filled
- Managing support workers to ensure care is of a high standard
- Acting and addressing all client feedback and concerns to ensure customer retention levels
What we offer
- A flexible & inclusive working environment
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing services including access to EAP
- Competitive remuneration
If you are interested in utilising your experience, learning new skills and being a part of a welcoming and rapidly growing organisation, we encourage you to apply today.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now by providing a cover letter addressing the key accountabilities of the role and your CV .
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.