Job Type: Full time
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
We are seeking a person to fill the role of a full time Facilities Manager . Based in our Yallourn office and reporting to the Alliance Leader you will be responsible for ensuring the service specific deliverables of the specifications for the Service Agreement are delivered in a safe, successful and profitable manner in accordance with the client's expectations and agreed contractual obligations.
Facilities management includes building and building services preventative and corrective maintenance, air conditioning systems, fire systems, waste management, infrastructure maintenance, grounds maintenance, asbestos management, cleaning services, plumbing and capital works.
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Yallourn, Latrobe Valley location
- Development of facilities management strategies and asset management plans to deliver optimized work order response and maintenance schedules
- Preparation and updating of Life Maintenance Plans
- Ensuring that effective planning and scheduling of corrective and preventative maintenance work is carried out within budget and on time.
- Coordination of the planning and delivery of CAPEX and planned OPEX projects
- Managing Contractors and the direct labour work force for optimum productivity, compliance to relevant statutory regulations, health and safety requirements and a responsive service within agreed time frames and budgets
- Conducting regular surveys of assets and prepare risk ranked program of corrective and preventative maintenance works
- Monitor, analyse and report facility management service performance and recommend effective improvement strategies
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to the delivery of Facilities Management where appropriate to improve the efficiency and quality of the delivery of Facilities Management services
- Monitor conditions that have an impact on the provision of Facilities Management and ensure that the required resources are provided to meet all potential risks and workloads
- Liaise with site management teams to determine their requirements with respect to spatial accommodation, internal environmental conditions, function and performance of their buildings
- Provide accurate and timely reports for the Alliance Leader and senior management
- Develop and manage those elements of the Estate Services Budget and business plans including the accurate forecasting of potential costs
- Preparation of scopes of works and assist in the development of and the selection of tenders for projects and services
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the facilities management, contract management or service related industry
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business management or a technical discipline relevant to the area of operation of the division or equivalent work experience
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Maximo and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational capabilities with attention to accuracy and detail.
- A strong customer focus and an ability to build strong customer relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Diverse workforce
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.