Location: Australian Capital Territory
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Spray Operator with experience in various areas to look after many of our high profile sites. A career in horticulture at Programmed can provide many opportunities. Many of our leaders started off their careers in our business as a Grounds - Maintenance Operative Parks and Gardens. It opened up a world of possibilities.
We currently have one of these possibilities in Canberra working in a mobile crew on a range of sites.
Within a supportive team environment, a Spray Operator is responsible for caring for, maintaining and developing customer sites and associated facilities, using professional horticultural techniques in accordance with approved plans, policies and hours allocated.
You will also be required to provide technical advice to customers and other team members.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and/or experience in horticulture parks and gardens, gardening and landscaping
- Experience in operation of a range of mowers, and small plant equipment
- A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
- A Current Drivers licence
- Current Chemcert
- Experience and understanding of spray trailers
- A vehicle with all fuel and servicing payed for
- $30-$35 depending on experience
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.