Senior Management Accountant
Job Type: Full time
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join our Facility Management team in Melbourne.
The role will undertake preparation and analysis of financial and operating statistical reports to support and improve Programmed Facility Management (PFM) financial planning, capabilities, controls and performance management processes.
Under the direction of the National Finance Manager, the position will involve the responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely processing and following established accounting procedures.
The position is actively involved in promoting positive staff morale, a safe work environment and contributing to the development of an appropriate business and customer focus within the Finance team.
- Great Team Environment
- Growth Opportunities
Skills and Experience
With solid management accounting experience, you will be customer focused and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements. Your natural style will be solution-oriented and collaborative. Possessing excellent interpersonal skills, you will work effectively to liaise with a range of stakeholders, including those in interstate offices.
We are looking for someone with substantial experience in a commercial environment in a management accounting role, ideally including:
- Financial reporting – journal processing and month end processes, resulting in production of monthly profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting – coordination of annual process and interim reviews
- GST, PAYG and FBT reporting
- System administration – knowledge of Navision
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (or similar)
- CPA or CA qualification
- Significant years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Advanced levels of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency in data entry and management
- Proficiency in system administration
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to work for a growing business that is well-known within its industry sector and as part of a close-knit team that is vital to the business’ success then please APPLY now.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Rushi Shah on +61 421010005.
- Be part of a well-established brand
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.