Job Type: Full time
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our facility maintenance team based in the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Reporting to the service delivery manager, you will be responsible for the successful scheduling and delivery of works throughout the contract. With a focus on excellent customer service, you will ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with contractual and quality assurance requirements while ensuring the process is exceeded for both the company and the customer.
- Establish and manage plans relating to scheduled maintenance in line with contract requirements
- Liaise with client to ensure timely provision of services
- Oversight of job planning & rostering
- Assist with scheduling of training and record maintenance
- Support the operational team with the scheduling of works to meet contract requirements and resource availability.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client and the vendors.
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
To be successful in this role, you will be driven and organized with a background in planning/scheduling work or facility maintenance contract operations. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Acute attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement ability
- Team player with excellent “can-do” attitude
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex challenges
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.