Facility Services Attendant
Job Type: Full time
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Facilities Services Attendant to join our facility maintenance team based in the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the cleaning vendor partners performance, conducting building and room inspections while conducting general day to day activities around the local government in outer Eastern suburbs
- Effective instruction of staff and vendors on hand, to maintain the operation covering all required areas of the site, across multiple building
- Conduct building condition audits
- Regular visits to buildings across site to monitor standards of cleanliness, establish and implement ways to improve and meet demands.
- Conduct routine building inspections noting potential issues/defects.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager in ensuring contractors are registered and signed in/out when onsite.
- Provide help and assistance to customers on building matters.
- Provide training to new staff enforcing health and safety requirements, particularly regarding the operation of equipment and chemical manual handling. Safe risk assessments must be conducted regularly.
- Competitive salary package on offer + benefits program with great discounts
- Long term career potential with ongoing training, support & development
- Paid parental leave
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
To be successful in this role, you will be driven and organized with a background in cleaning supervision or concierge. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Prior experience in cleaning supervision or concierge is highly desirable
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
- Strong technology literacy navigating tablet devices etc
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude with a strong commitment to safety
- A strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously within a team environment
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website