Job Type: Full time
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
An opportunity is currently available for a Project Manager to join our team in Burswood. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Project Delivery this role will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining the project management framework and ensure that it is complied with by the managers.
The Project Manager will lead the successful delivery of projects; ensuring that the activities of managers are geared to deliver the agreed project management pipeline, which may be incorporate around 30 projects at any one time with an annual value in the region of $10m. In addition the incumbent will be a project management subject matter expert providing coaching and support to a team of managers to ensure consistent project management application and personal/team development. The Project Manager will also deliver a small number of projects at any one time.
The role holder will also oversee quality control through project lifecycles, manage and achieving financial targets, and maintain and develop close liaison with colleagues in Facilities Management, Asset Management and Procurement Management, as well as external client stakeholders, to deliver a seamless service to clients that meet project budgets, timings and specification expectations.
- Established and supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management, or similar would be highly regarded
- A proven track record in successfully delivering Government projects on the client side
- Experience in Project Managing and Administrating Fit Out, Refurbishments & New build works under AS2124 or similar.
- A demonstrated understanding of Australian OH&S and Environmental legislation
- First rate communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders
- Member of, or working towards, a Professional Membership will be highly required.
- Real Career Progression Opportunities
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.