Job Type: Full time
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently require a highly driven and focused Works Order Coordinator to join our BURSWOOD team.
As part of this role you will assist in the overall administration & management of activities on a high profile contract.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, you will be a well organised and disciplined individual who is able to manage the business requirements.
Skills and experience
- Coordination of trades staff
- Managing deployment of resources into field
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi skill tasks
- Managing the Environmental policy and procedures
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and phone experience
- Experience in Navision is advantageous
This role is an entry-level role that has the potential for growth and development within the organisation. This role is ideal for someone who wants to start their career in the Facility Management industry.
You will be offered competitive remuneration and conditions and the chance to enjoy a workload that is varied, challenging and certainly never dull.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
- Competitive salary, salary sacrificing options and attractive benefits
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.