Job Type: Full time
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed Facilities Maintenance are looking for an experience and energetic Project Administrator to join the team in Burswood.
Reporting directly to the Support Services Manager in the Project Management Office, you will be required to assist in the smooth running of all administrative processes including:
- Generate reports against KPIs
- Comply with project planning requirements and deadlines
- Manage debtors and work in progress to budget / forecast for management
- Coordinate and manage flow of information from/to and between PMO Functional teams
- Develop and maintain filing systems for the PMO, ensuring all information and documentation is safely stored in an appropriate location, taking into account contractual requirements, confidentiality and security requirements of the contract
- Ensure that administrative and support procedures are maintained and adhered to in line with PFM quality systems and processes
- Provide information, receive and respond to requests and/or queries from stakeholders and coordinate appropriate actions in a timely manner
- Assist with input of data into workorder management and project management systems
- Ensure all operational activity and practices are completed in a timely manner and in line with Programmed standards, policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Identify opportunities to implement, enhance or replace systems to assist the PMO and the business
- Liaise as required with other teams in PFM to support the PMO, inclusive of Accounts, Procurement, Vendor Management, HSE and Asset Management
Skills and experience
- Be an effective communicator, with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Have Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Be highly self motivated and driven
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package + superannuation
If this sounds like your next career move, don't delay, apply online today !
- Be part of a well-established brand
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.