Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Full time
- Join one of the largest Recruitment Agencies in Australia & New Zealand
- Join a growing dedicated blue-collar Team with a large customer base
- Career development, progression opportunities & generous bonus structure
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join Programmed Skilled Workforce and be based at our office in Notting Hill working with our dedicated blue-collar manufacturing, transport, and logistics team.
This fantastic opportunity will offer a healthy pipeline and warm desk with the opportunity to build your own business within a business. Reporting to the Perm Manager you will play a key part in our strategic growth plan to develop and grow our Perm business desk. You will hold a pivotal role within our team and have a focus on strategically developing relationships with our customer base and supporting them with permanent recruitment.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position, the following attributes are highly valued:
- Wanting to make a difference and be rewarded
- Demonstrate success through consistent billings
- Strong Decision-Making Abilities
- Proactive with well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders and our field employees
- Previous experience in Perm or Temp Recruitment is highly desirable
- Experience in blue-collar, labor-hire or recruitment sectors is beneficial
- Recruit for blue collar positions for our new and existing clients
- Visiting prospect and existing clients to promote our brand
- Assisting candidates to prospective and existing clients
- Ensure all administration and filing is accurate and up to date
- Developing positive and professional relationships through regular contact and visits
- Understanding the client’s requirements and catering to their recruitment needs
- Promote and develop a positive safety culture across the business
- Great Remuneration, Awesome Team, Wellbeing Initiative
- Market-leading bonus structure
- Long term career potential
- Team Lunches
- Casual Fridays
- Work/life Balance
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
- Laptop and mobile phone
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.