Job Type: Casual
- Full time opportunity based in our Adelaide office
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Supportive team culture
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facilities management services across a range of industries. Working with us means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our Adelaide Grounds team based in Underdale.
The role being offered is a casual position with three guaranteed days per week with the potential for these hours to grow.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Programmed Grounds team through the effective, efficient and timely delivery of administrative tasks. You will work directly on a contract based within the Aged Care sector with a focus on development and implementation of scheduling, assisting with operational planning and invoicing procedures.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate experience, skills and qualifications in the following areas:
- High levels of literacy and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a fast paced administrative background
- Strong and personable communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint, and skills in developing, drafting, managing and maintaining documentation
- Ability to manage and direct department communications for most timely response – including directing incoming emails, mail, telephone calls and other requests
- Experience in scheduling meetings, arranging internal / external conferences, diary management and agenda preparation
- Maintenance of databases and registers as required
You will receive an attractive wages plus the chance to join a large company where the opportunities are endless towards future development
- Great remuneration, awesome team, wellbeing initiative
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.