Job Type: Full time
- Building Projects Team
- Supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who we are
Programmed Building Projects provides end-to-end management services for a variety of building, property and infrastructure projects. Working with Programmed Building Projects means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
An opportunity currently exists for a State Manager to join our Building Projects Team in Belmont . The environment will suit a results driven 'all-rounder' who has a practical outcome driven approach and a strong client focus.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role:
- Contributes to the development of the State s growth through building positive relationships with clients
- Provides expert knowledge to the development of bid & tenders
- Assesses performance of the State, establishes budgets and plans and identifies and directs strategies to address areas of underperformance or new business opportunities
- Promotes and develops a safety culture across the business
- Develops strategies and processes to reduce expenditure, improve profitability and ensures overall company strategies and objectives are met
- Coaches, mentors and develops the Building Projects management team and leads and communicates a change agenda, ensuring staff are engaged and involved
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this challenging but rewarding role you will require:
- Experience as a building professional or building trade background
- Previous management experience
- An engaging personality with the ability to form strong customer and internal relationships
- Ability to see and interpret potential customer solutions
- Ability to estimate is essential
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
Applicants with previous experience in a similar role and would be highly regarded. An attractive package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
- Great award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.