Strategic Major Accounts Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Senior Leadership Position
- Top Tier Mining customer base
- Pivotal Strategic role
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A fantastic opportunity currently exists in the Mining West team at Programmed Skilled Workforce. We are currently seeking a driven individual to join our business in the role of Strategic Major Account Manager Mining, based in Burswood.
As the Strategic Major Account Manager, you will report to and work closely with the General Manager Mining. Your accountability will be for delivering strategic account management planning to our business, driving the branch network to maximise sales opportunities and increasing our market share within a portfolio of current major mining accounts. You will have a strong focus on developing new business opportunities and relationships. You will provide competitive labour management services utilising the latest electronic tools, professional onsite management and strong IR and HSE support across our business.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Significant demonstrated capability within the industrial sector in a senior sales development or account director capacity across a national structure
- A passionate proactive sales focus and proven sales success
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business related field (desirable)
- Demonstrated hands on recruitment industry or related experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated skills in the management, development and dialogue of long-term senior stakeholder relationships
- Creativity and innovation, combined with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Target driven strategic thinking
- High levels of 'cope ability' and ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to plan
- Managing and disseminating account specific information to the greater Programmed team for sales development. Distributing and following up all active leads within the Programmed Group network
- Establishing extensive account management and development plans for all clients within the assigned portfolio
- Initiating value add propositions into client relationships that will deliver year on year growth within the portfolio
- Completion of tenders, proposals, discussion papers or any other relevant customer documentation at a national level
- Conducting strategic account reviews with senior stakeholders within portfolio national accounts on a quarterly basis as a minimum or as business needs determine
- Great Remuneration, Awesome Team, Wellbeing Initiative
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.