Qual Horticultural Tradeperson
Job Type: Full time
- Make the great outdoors your office!
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A career in horticulture at Programmed can provide many opportunities. Many of our leaders started off their careers in our business as a Horticultural Tradesperson. It opened up a world of possibilities.
We currently have a number of these opportunities across Casey and the Mornington Peninsula.
Within a supportive team environment, a Horticultural Tradesperson is responsible for caring for, maintaining and developing customer sites and associated facilities, using professional horticultural techniques in accordance with approved plans, policies and hours allocated.
You will also be required to provide technical advice to customers and other team members.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and or experience in horticulture, parks and gardens, gardening and landscaping
- Experience in operation of a range of mowers, and small plant equipment
- A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
- A Current Drivers licence
- Great award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.