Painting Team Leader/Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Work/life balance with monthly RDOs
- Great team environment
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across multiple industries
Due to the growing demand for service, an opportunity exists for an experienced Team Leader/ Supervisor to lead a team of experienced painters.
Supported by the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our painting projects and supervising the experienced painting crew. Your day will consist of:
- assigning tasks, ensuring projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget
- liaising with customers to plan projects,
- assessing jobs and assisting with quoting
- allocating the required resources and equipment to planned works
- assisting your team with general painting as required
This role will be based out of our office in Morwell. Our operations spread across all of Gippsland delivering projects to a diverse customer base, including education, Health & aged care, sports facilities and government buildings.
What we offer you:
Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal well-being and safety. We also offer:
- Competitive wage rates and entitlements
- Secure, full-time, ongoing employment
- Monthly Rostered Days Off plus generous leave entitlements including paid partners and parental leave
- Tools for trade including uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment provided
- Career pathway opportunities and ongoing training to further develop your trade and leadership skills
- Great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which includes counselling, legal, money and family assistance for you and your family
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
We are looking for:
- Experience in the painting Industry is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Experience supervising projects and staff will be highly regarded
- Handyperson/Maintenance experience is ideal but not essential
- A current driver's license
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- Have a desire to put their skills to use in a team environment
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well-established and progressive company, apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.