Group Fleet Manager
Job Type: Full time
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety. Join the Programmed team today.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a progressive Group Fleet Manager to lead our fleet operations across Australia and New Zealand.
You will be responsible for providing centralised and efficient management of the Group’s fleet services, including a review of the function to optimise performance and function aligned with Programmed’s ESG objectives and carbon reduction targets. This is an exciting opportunity to lead Programmed’s Group fleet function into the future and position it for opportunity and resilience.
Based in our Collins Street head office, this permanent full-time role offers long term career potential and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact at work by supporting operations of the crucial services our business provides to our clients and communities, while influencing environmental initiatives of the fleet function.
Through exceptional management, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage team and daily operations associated with fleet management
- Review fleet function to design and implement initiatives to improve performance and effectiveness in line with business needs and ESG targets
- Periodically review and seek opportunities to improve supply agreements and procurement process
- Manage relationship and performance of fleet management company
- Ensure asset condition and risks are managed appropriately
- Partner with operational teams to ensure appropriate planning and supply to meet projected growth and future business needs
- Identify, implement, and promote fleet alternative to help balance and maintain optimal fleet and other employee transport options
- Complete regular analysis, reviews and reporting as required to meet business objectives.
- Oversight and monitoring of fleet operations for compliance with Australian and New Zealand law, regulation and policy
- Paid parental leave & EAP which incorporates tailored wellbeing initiative
- Attractive salary package + benefits program with great discounts
- Long term career potential with a leading & dynamic services provider
To thrive in this role, you will have experience in managing a national fleet function for a medium-to-large services delivery provider or similar organisation. We are seeking someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude with a track-record of service delivery excellence, knack for people engagement and a drive for top-notch client relationship management. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Fleet management systems and telematics experience
- Operations background and experience with electric vehicle (EV) fleet highly desirable
- Demonstrated change and project management experience
- Highly developed communication and robust stakeholder engagement ability
- Excellent time management and priortisation skills
- Cultural alignment with our core values: Safety Leadership, Care & Empathy, Customer Service, and Diversity, Inclusion & Equality
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers, and great communities by submitting your application today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.