Portfolio Manager - Surface Drills
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Job Type: Full time
LocationAustralia, QLD, Brisbane, Australia
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Portfolio Manager – Surface Drills | Milton, Brisbane
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The ideal candidate is to provide process and commercial input to the Sandvik Parts and Service Business Line, resulting in a continuous development and growth strategy to maximize the profitable and sustainable wallet share for Surface Drill Portfolio. You are responsible for managing the associated Portfolio categories within the sales area and customizing to satisfy our customers' needs and requirements.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include condensed working weeks, working from home, flexible start/finish times, etc.
Areas of responsibility
- Map business dimensions of Relevant Product lines Category products & develop a sound aftermarket strategy for each
- Perform gap analysis on existing fleet to identify Category opportunities
- Develop Aftermarket sales offerings for the Surface Drill categories within the key areas of Components, Rebuilds and Kits and consumables relevant to the Product Line in conjunction with Global Category teams
- Support Sales Areas with the introduction of new product offerings providing relevant sales and support information.
- Pricing strategies across the Surface Drill Portfolio Categories
- Strategic support in the mapping of market share by product offering and opportunity analysis by customer and site in conjunction with Sales Managers /PSSRs
- Provide internal stakeholders with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall market share of customer base
- Develop offerings and strategies with a focus on Circularity.
- DIFOT Measurement and improvement measures within each Portfolio category
- Forecast/Demand Planning assistance to ensure adequate supply
- Keep up to date with competitor product development and product performance
- Responsible for achievement of agreed Business Growth targets
The successful candidate will have a technical qualification (diploma or degree) Trade or business related. Demonstrated field Sales experience with mining equipment and demonstrated commercial understanding driving value-based aftermarket business is an advantage. You will have a strong customer focus, highly developed time management with the expectational organizational skills. You will have the ability to make quality decisions based on robust information and data analysis and understands limitations of available information. Able to discern meaningful patterns in data, using logic and reasoning to make fact-based judgments. You skilled in persuasive negotiation through driving direction of discussions and recognising potential for bundling options and demonstrated experience in equipment and aftermarket sales and service with the ability to identify competitive strengths of product and service to improve sales growth, customer support and value selling.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 13% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
0448 044 698