Parts and Service Sales Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Location: Cobar, Orange
Job Type: Full time
LocationAustralia, NSW, Orange, Australia
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Parts and Service Sales Representative – Cobar | Orange, NSW
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group, a globally leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, services, and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first, and always showing consideration for the environment, as well as the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about building relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment in which everyone is treated fairly, and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Managing strategically important customer accounts, the Parts and Service Sales Representative is responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing key customer accounts. Effective account management will incorporate the customers’ strategic requirements with value propositions from Sandvik.
The focus is to manage customer relationships with a view to the medium- and longer-term aspirations for both the customer and Sandvik. You will strive to support your customers, exploring opportunities for growth by targeting new business opportunities.
Areas of responsibility
- Identifies aftermarket opportunities, acting as liaison with customers through to completion
- Develop sales opportunities for all aftermarket products related to Sandvik Underground equipment.
- Performs gap analysis on the existing fleet to identify sales opportunities
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed targets
- Ensures accounts are in compliance with terms and conditions of sale
- Provide support in following up on outstanding debtors
- Liaises between customer and Sandvik on parts support queries to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Predictive parts forecasting through analyzing customer maintenance strategy and planning to ensure parts availability meets the customer’s requirements
- You will be flexible and self-motivated with exceptional customer-focused skills.
- You must be able to demonstrate a high level of communication and organisational abilities.
- You will build a strong relationship to understand the customer’s business and manage a well-structured sales pipeline.
- You must be able to work well with internal stakeholders to develop your sales strategies to achieve set targets.
- You must have the capacity to travel up to 40% regionally.
A proactive mindset, with an eagerness to advance your knowledge, is a key driver in the selection for this position.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Customer Support and enthusiasm for sales
- A mechanical aptitude or a strong desire to develop technical knowledge is essential for this role
- Accreditation in either business or mechanical fields would be favourable
- Aftermarket sales or service experience in Mining or a background specific to Sandvik equipment would be a distinct advantage
You must have the right to live and work in these locations to apply for this job and a federal police check is required if successful, with the ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 13% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
0448 044 698