Tooling Manager - ACT (TMC Manager)
Schindler Lifts Australia
Job Type: Full time
WHY join Schindler?
At Schindler we are all about our culture! We focus on supporting our employees to meet their full potential by careful selection and constant development to make them a leader in their area. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally whilst working with a great bunch of people. We offer job stability to our employees as we focus on promoting from within and foresee a growth trajectory of our business in the coming years.
About the role:
We have an opportunity for an experienced Tooling Warehouse Manager to join our team based in Fyshwick, Canberra . In this role you will be responsible for the overall management and maintenance of our warehouse, including the management of the warehousing team. You will be Inspecting toolkits on return to the store and replacing missing or damaged components.
To be successful in this role you will possess previous experience within a warehouse/stores management role , preferably with experience using SAP or similar ERP systems.
This package includes!
- $75,000 + 11% Super + 5% Bonus
- A work/life balance organisation - culture-first approach
- A great learning environment with local and global team
- Access to staff discount scheme
- A wide variety of social activities – even a day off for your birthday!
- Onsite Parking
- Oversee all facets of warehouse management and achievement of set KPIs
- Maintain 100% integrity of all functions relating to SAP and accuracy of data
- Lead a well-functioning and aligned warehouse team
- Participate in and promote a safety culture
- Manage a leading-edge Tooling Maintenance Centre
- Inspect toolkits on return to the store and replace missing or damaged components.
What we are looking for:
- Previous people management experience, particularly with unionised workforces
- Demonstrated experience of achieving set goals and targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated skills in customer management
- Forklift License
- Strong attention to detail & time management skills
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, environment and customer relationships
Schindler Lifts Australia is part of the Schindler Group, one of the top elevator companies in the world, spanning 100 countries with more than 64,000 employees worldwide . We are one of the largest suppliers of new elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Australia today, employing over 1,200 employees who design install, service and modernise urban transport systems for almost every building type. At Schindler, we differentiate ourselves with our modern technology and innovative people.
How to apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader and believe that you possess the required skills and qualifications to succeed in this role, click on the "Apply" button and complete for a confidential discussion regarding the position.
We support diversity and inclusion in all our workplaces; women, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with a multicultural background or a disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agents for any position, this includes those that are submitted directly to the company or where the recruiter has contacted a manager.