Construction Sales Manager - QLD
Schindler Lifts Australia
Job Type: Full time
WHY join Schindler?
At Schindler we are all about our culture! We focus on supporting our employees to meet their full potential by careful selection and constant development to make them a leader in their area. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally whilst working with a great bunch of people. We offer job stability to our employees as we focus on promoting from within and foresee a growth trajectory of our business in the coming years.
About the role:
Due to recent changes in the business, we are seeking a Sales Manager to lead our QLD New Installations (NI) sales team . As the Sales Manager, your role will be varied and rewarding with your main function to develop and drive an aligned sales strategy for the region. You will also be responsible for managing and growing the QLD sales team and providing ongoing support to the team so they achieve the set strategy.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly attractive base + Coms
- Vehicle allowance $17,000
- Supportive team
- Progression opportunities with development reviews 6 monthly
- Further educational funding support
- Access to company partner discounts!
- Birthday off!
- Lead the sales team ensuring delivery of the highest level customer service and achievement of financial targets
- Development and implementation of sales growth strategies and execution of defined sales strategies
- Management of direct reports, ensuring engagement of staff and provide regular hands on coaching and development of your team
- Ensure that sales procedures are followed and compliance requirements fulfilled
- Drive and promote safe behaviour in accordance with Schindler policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Previous Sales / Sales Management experience with a proven track record of growth within the lift, building / construction, or services industries.
- You will also have the ability to develop a cohesive, high performing sales team and the ability to maintain customer relationships.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills are also critical to the role.
- Preferred but not essential are tertiary qualifications in Business, Engineering or related discipline, together with a strong technical background with the ability to sell technical products.
Schindler Lifts Australia is part of the Schindler Group, one of the top elevator companies in the world, spanning 100 countries with more than 64,000 employees worldwide . We are one of the largest suppliers of new elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Australia today, employing over 1,200 employees who design install, service and modernise urban transport systems for almost every building type. At Schindler, we differentiate ourselves with our modern technology and innovative people.
*Due to our customer requirements, all new Schindler employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19*
How to apply:
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader and believe that you possess the required skills and qualifications to succeed in this role, please visit our Career site - click on the "Apply " button and complete our online application form.
If you are an existing Schindler employee, please ensure you have discussed your application with your line manager prior to applying.
We support diversity and inclusion in all our workplaces; women, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with a multicultural background or a disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agents for any position, this includes those that are submitted directly to the company or where the recruiter has contacted a manager