Service Sales Manager - VIC
Schindler Lifts Australia
Job Type: Full time
WHY join Schindler?
At Schindler, we are all about our culture ! We focus on supporting our employees to meet their full potential through careful selection and constant development to make them a leader in their area. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally whilst working with a great bunch of people. We offer job stability to our employees as we focus on promoting from within and foresee a growth trajectory of our business in the coming years.
At Schindler, We Elevate...
As a leading employer in the urban mobility industry, we look for people who create exceptional value for our customers. Our goal is to have a highly motivated and engaged workforce led by talented management in a work environment that is stimulating and attractive to both current and prospective employees.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to manage a team of three sales consultants and be responsible for the Key Service Accounts for Victoria . The main function of this role is to build customer relationships at an operational and management level to drive business development opportunities and customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
- Highly competitive base + 11% Super + COMS
- $18K Car Allowance
- Excellent opportunity for you to expand your sales and management experience
- Potential for real growth both personally and professionally
- Opportunity to access educational support, access to staff discount scheme, and social activities
- You will even get a day off for your birthday!
- Office location Port Melbourne
- Lead the sales team ensuring delivery of the highest-level customer service and achievement of financial targets
- Development and implementation of sales growth strategies and execution of defined sales strategies
- Management of direct reports, ensuring engagement of staff and provide regular hands-on coaching and development of your team
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel from specific client organisations
- Development of portfolio growth, achievement of set targets and resecuring existing customer accounts
What we are looking for:
- Sales Management experience with a proven track record of growth within the lift, building, construction, or services industries.
- Ability to develop a cohesive, high performing sales and maintain customer relationships.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills are also critical to the role.
- Preferably a strong technical background with the ability to sell technical products.
Schindler Lifts Australia is part of the Schindler Group, one of the top elevator companies in the world, spanning 100 countries with more than 64,000 employees worldwide . We are one of the largest suppliers of new elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Australia today, employing over 1,200 employees who design install, service and modernise urban transport systems for almost every building type. At Schindler, we differentiate ourselves with our modern technology and innovative people.
HOW to apply:
We are constantly looking for passionate and enthusiastic people with the energy and drive to build relationships and networks. At Schindler you will find a highly motivated and engaged working environment that lets you grow as an individual and allows you to plan your career.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader and believe that you possess the required skills and qualifications to succeed in this role, click on the "APPLY" button and complete our online application form or call James on 0419439643 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.
If you are an existing Schindler employee, please ensure you have discussed your application with your line manager prior to applying.
We support diversity and inclusion in all our workplaces; women, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with a multicultural background or a disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agents for any position, this includes those that are submitted directly to the company or where the recruiter has contacted a manager.