Project Manager - Major Projects
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
Schneider Electric's APAC Zone Regional Application Center (RAC), is part of our Global Customer Projects group and delivers sizeable, highly complex electrical distribution & automation solutions. The equipment incorporates the full spectrum of Schneider Electrics' innovative product range, particularly its LV/MV Power Solutions with high system integration and IoT digital software offerings, third party equipment/systems, and modular mechanical integration solutions.
Due to the ongoing and robust future pipeline of projects, we have an need for a highly experienced project manager to join our team, to be based in Perth, Western Australia.
Note - if you are not all ready located in Perth, full relocation support can be provided to those with working rights for Australia.
The key responsibility of this role is to work within the APAC Regional Application Centre, ensuring that projects are delivered according to the requirements of our formal project execution process, Customer Project Process (CPP). In addition to successful delivery, this position must improve margin, maintaining positive cash flow, and ensuring an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Effective utilization of internal and external resources
- Promote and provide the "One Schneider" approach to solutions to customers
- Build and maintain close relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders
- including factories located globally
- Define project documents, including scope, financial and risk management plans
- Be recognized as the key contact for the customer, including escalation point
- effectively communicate, builds and maintain strong relationships with
- Your success in the delivery of sizeable electrical distribution and/or automation packages with high levels of system integration with digital software offerings
- Your previous achievements will include data centre or oil & gas infrastructure, airports, tunnels or similar magnitude complex projects
- Solid experience working with third party suppliers and OEM's to integrate equipment and systems within a construction site environment
- Your tertiary qualification in electrical engineering or a related technical field and PMP certification/or similar
To Learn More... Apply Now!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application
What's in it for me?
- (add additional benefits specific to job here)
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.