Project Manager - Digital Power
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
Project Manager – Digital Power
Do you have experience managing digital power projects?
Do you have experience in control systems?
If you are Project Manager who would like to join a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose, we may have the right opportunity for you!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager in the Sydney Metro to join our Digital Power team,
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered according to the requirements of our formal project execution process, Customer Project Process (CPP).
Projects range from small to medium digital solutions, including monitoring and control systems, substation automation, and microgrids.
In addition to successful delivery, you will improve margin, maintain positive cash flow, and ensure an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
Beyond the local Sydney-based team, this role interacts, collaborates, and partners with many stakeholders across the extended local and regional team in APAC.
- Oversee all aspects of a project, from start to finish, ensuring that it is completed on time and within budget
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Responsible for assessing, mitigating, and monitoring risks to our projects
- Ensure that all resources are allocated appropriately
- Define project documents, including scope, financial and risk management plans
- Communicate project progress through timely qualitative and quantitative reports
- Work with the client and internal team to ensure that the project is completed on time and to the client's satisfaction
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation Engineer, or similar
- Knowledge of various industry communication protocols such as Modbus, IEC61850 and DNP3.
- Knowledge on Industrial or Power Automation SCADA systems and Energy Management Systems
- Strong experience in the design of Electrical cabinets compliant with AS3000 standards
- Experience delivering digital power projects
- PMP and/or Prince2, is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills complemented by strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable diplomacy when solving matters of a complex or sensitive nature is fundamental.
What’s in It for You?
- Flexibility at Work and Global Family Leave: Paid Leave, Carer’s Leave, COVID Support, Grandparent Leave, Community Service, Family and Domestic Violence Leave, Miscarriage Leave, Child’s first day of school
- Safety: We put safety first for our people and through comprehensive training, equipment, and work procedures
- Competitive Salary Package and Benefits: Salary Continuance Insurance, Access to our Employee Share Plan, Purchase Annual Leave, Corporate Discounts and More!
- Inclusive Culture: We welcome people from all walks of life and encourage applications from women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Career Growth Opportunities: We invest in our people by offering more than 50,000 first-class and innovative learning solutions to provide everyone the flexibility and career development they need to make the most of their unique work-life journey
- Opportunity to Work on Global Projects: We offer unique career pathways through real-world exposure to an impressive spectrum of segments, technologies, jobs and territories
We’d love to hear from you!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.