Senior Field Service Technician
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
Our Field Service business provides 24/7 servicing, commissioning & digital services for extensive portfolio including; oil & gas, mining, hospitals, utilities, data centres and everything in-between. We enable owners, end users and custodians to minimise breakdowns, increase reliability, efficiency and safety while reducing costs and simplifying operations.
Working as part of our large, and established, New South Wales Operations team; we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Technician to grow your career with us!
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Technician with either a Cooling or Electrical trade background.
The Senior Field Service Technician is a senior amongst this dedicated team of Secure Power focused technicians; who primarily work on Schneider Electric's sophisticated Critical Power and Cooling Solutions.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Acting as a Senior on escalations and resource management
- Supporting team with guidance, morale and training
- Completing Preventative and Corrective maintenance
- inspection of project installations before commissioning and subsequent commissioning activities
- Providing technical information and assistance on the range of Schneider Electric cooling equipment internally and externally
- Reporting for site visits, including; replacements, defective parts and equipment repairs
- Building solid relationships with customers and service partners
- Lead by example with input on, and compliance with, safety policies, practices and procedures
- Proven experience in a similar position, or similar scope of work
- Either an Refrigeration, or A Grade Electrical, Trade qualification; with relevant industry experience
- The one ask we have of any applicant, you will need to be a "people person" and we will support you with the rest
To Learn More "Apply Now"
** Important - applicants require Australian Working Rights at the time of application **
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.