Customer Experience Business Partner - Supply Chain and Logistics
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Adelaide, Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
Customer Experience Business Partner (Supply Chain)
Global Supply Chain
Sydney Melbourne, or Adelaide
- 2022 World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine
- 2022 LP Gender-Equality Index (GEI), Bloomberg
- 2022 Diversity Leader, Financial Times
- 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies® for the 11th time, Ethisphere
- Most Sustainable Corporation, Corporate Knights
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
We’re looking for passionate people to help us lead a digitalisation revolution that champions sustainability, efficiency, and safe, affordable power for everyone.
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Experience Business Partner to join our Customer Satisfaction team.
Our team’s mission is to be the Customer’s first advocate & connect our teams to provide simplified seamless experience. Through innovation and digitisation, you will play an integral part as a change agent toward continuous improvement.
Based in Sydney Melbourne, or Adelaide, this role will report to the Customer Satisfaction Director – Pacific Zone.
You’ll be responsible to lead the End-to-End Customer Satisfaction & Quality function of customer experience from order receipt to final delivery.
Lead a team of quality and continuous improvement professionals to partner with and be the first point of contact for the business.
- Champion of customer centricity and partner with business/commercial Vice Presidents
- Bring the customer voice to the business and be the advocate for customers within the various businesses
- Drive structured continuous Improvement/customer journey mapping to remove customer pain points and accelerate customer satisfaction
- Drive collaborative supply chain initiatives with the business and customers to tailor our supply chain to gain commercial market share.
- Benchmark, identify & capitalize on best practices in quality, service models and customer experience
- Lead the deployment of tailored delivery capabilities within the respective business, maximizing the Customer Process Capabilities
Freedom Inspires Innovation
We trust and empower our people to work flexibly, allowing them to thrive and perform at their best. Our objective is to build teams that are motivated and enabled to perform, to make Schneider Electric a great place to work.
- Experience of at least 8 years in customer satisfaction and quality
- You’re innovative and strategic, focused on finding opportunities for continuous improvement
- You’re customer-obsessed, going above and beyond to deliver extraordinary results
- Bachelor’s degree in any Supply Chain / Commerce/ Engineering field or Continuous Improvement Certification
- Skilled in E2E Customer Experience Service Models
- Sound experience in industrial/logistics/quality/continuous improvement
- Previous experience in Supply Chain customer projects / SAP will be advantageous.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are committed to unleashing the infinite possibilities of an open,
global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
What’s in It for You?
- Flexibility at Work and Global Family Leave: Paid Leave, Carer’s Leave, COVID Support, Grandparent Leave, Community Service, Family and Domestic Violence Leave, Miscarriage Leave, Child’s first day of school
- Safety: We put safety first for our people and through comprehensive training, equipment, and work procedures
- Competitive Salary Package and Benefits: Salary Continuance Insurance, Access to our Employee Share Plan, Purchase Annual Leave, Corporate Discounts and More!
- Inclusive Culture: We welcome people from all walks of life and encourage applications from women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Career Growth Opportunities: We invest in our people by offering more than 50,000 first-class and innovative learning solutions to provide everyone the flexibility and career development they need to make the most of their unique work-life journey
- Opportunity to Work on Global Projects: We offer unique career pathways through real-world exposure to an impressive spectrum of segments, technologies, jobs and territories
We’d love to hear from you!
We aspire to be the most Inclusive and Caring company in the world, by providing equitable opportunities to everyone, everywhere and ensuring all employees feel uniquely valued and safe to contribute their best.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.Why us? Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive. �25.7bn global revenue 137 000+ employees in 100+ countries 45% of revenue from IoT 5% of revenue devoted for R&D You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled