Field Service Technician - Secure Power, UPS
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
We are actively seeking a skilled UPS Field Service professional to join our substantial Queensland team.
Based out of Brisbane, this role offers great variety across all business sectors, as well as, travel opportunities to regional areas in Queensland, Northern Territory, and Papua New Guinea. One day you could be working in a state of the art CBD data centre; the next you could be travelling to a remote location to participate in some of the world’s largest and most exciting resource projects.
In this capacity, you will provide professional services to key customers including installation, commissioning, preventative maintenance, optimisation, and repair of market leading technology, equipment and systems.
What Our UPS Tech's Do:
Supported by a network of peer technicians, internal subject matter experts and support functions; the purpose of this position is to:
On site diagnosis and repair of customer systems, site audits, planned maintenance and upgrades
Project delivery for customer site modernisation and new installation
- Support data capture relating to site visits, unit replacement, defective parts and equipment repair
- Work with our customers to extract maximum value from Schneider Electric extensive product and service offerings
- Provide guidance to customers for digital services adoption and onboarding.
- Live by, and role model, our Safety and Well-Being policies, practices and procedures
- Periodic travel to regional and remote sites, and offshore facilities
- Ability to be on-call and form part of the team roster
- Proven experience in UPS
- "A Grade" Electrical Licence and full drivers licence - essential
- Customer First, Problem Solving approach
- Well-rounded communication and customer skills
Hands on experience working on 415 AC 3-phase and 800V DC equipment is favourable
To Learn More.... Apply NOW
** Or Perhaps this opportunity isn't for you, but you know someone that would be great - please help us pay-it-forward and share this advert with them **
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.