Business Development Manager - Services, Secure Power WA
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
Our Services Organisation supports customers with vast Services across Energy and Sustainability consulting, right through to optimizing the life cycle of our customers' operational systems. We are the Trusted Advisor to help increase asset reliability, improve total cost of ownership and drive our customers' enterprise's towards sustainability, efficiency, and safety. Install based products include our Power Systems and Secure Power verticals; including Low Voltage/Medium Voltage Switchgear, Transformers, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Computer Room Air-Conditioning, Chillers and Variable Speed Drives.
We have an an opportunity for an established Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our Services Business, based in Perth, or Perth Surrounds. This position will be 100% empowered to work flexibility in a hybrid work environment that could include a mix of remote/home, in the office, at Customer Sites or travelling.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the BDM will have responsibility for maximizing orders, profitability and customer satisfaction focusing on Schneider Electric's large Secure Power install base customers across Western Australia.
The key focus of this role will be to proactively grow the sales of Schneider’s lifecycle services business attached to new and existing install base. Key service offers will include digital services, testing and commissioning, service contracts, spare parts packages, large on-demand mobilizations, asset-modernization and consulting services such as audits and assessments
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic business plan to maximize the service opportunities
- Develop strong customer relationships and promote a holistic solutions approach to minimize risk, promote safety and maximise availability
- Deliver on agreed customer account plans and pre-sales activities and metrics
- Identify and develop new service opportunities and project opportunities to grow the existing pipeline
- Collaborate with other sales, and key operational professionals, to optimize portfolio reach and return
- Embrace, promote and embed digitisation across sites, customers and growth opportunities
- Experience winning high value (Average Order Size >$100K) business through client facing demand creation
- Knowledge of/Exposure to Data Centres, and/or UPS's/Criticial Cooling products
- Turnkey/Projects Sales Experience, ideally with Bid Management and Facilitation
- Known for your Curiousity, Love of Technology and Consultative Selling Approach
This position provides direct exposure to many career pathways at Schneider Electric; whether it be to build greater depth in domain/commercial expertise, explore techno-commercial roles, or to move into leadership within Australia, or Globally.
Help Us Learn More About You! Apply Today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.