Channel & Marketing Manager - Medium Voltage (MV)
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
Channel Marketing Manager - MV (Medium Voltage)
- 2023 Inclusive Employer, Diversity Council Australia
- 2023 World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine
- 2023 LP Gender-Equality Index (GEI), Bloomberg
- Most Sustainable Corporation, Corporate Knights
We are looking for a new Channel Marketing Manager to drive the growth of market share and provide marketing leadership for the channels of Switchboard Manufacturers and Contractors in Australia and New Zealand.
- Leading the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for these channels across the full marketing mix.
- Defining and deploying the global channel programs in the Pacific region and working with the switchboard manufacturers and contractors to educate and inspire, with the objective to increase pull through of our products and ultimately deliver sales growth.
- Developing channel-focused initiatives on a rolling 12-month plan
- Documenting a clear understanding of customer expectations and developing measures to monitor related performance.
- Effective communication of Schneider Electric’s USPs, aligned customer imperatives and strategies
- In conjunction with Offer Marketing, Commercial and Sales, develop and execute the overall channel plan.
- Providing insights for new opportunities
Ideally, you will have a qualification in the electrical field plus strong marketing, sales or commercial experience. You will be an out-the-box thinker that is result focus and can work with data to draw insights to make commercially sound recommendations for the business.
- 3+ years experience in MV Electrical equipment
- Experience working with switchboard manufacturers and/or contractors is a plus.
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- B2B marketing experience
Freedom Inspires Innovation
We trust and empower our people to work flexibly, allowing them to thrive and perform at their best. Our objective is to build teams that are motivated and enabled to perform, to make Schneider Electric a great place to work.
What’s in It for You?
- Flexibility at Work and Global Family Leave: Paid Leave, Carer’s Leave, COVID Support, Grandparent Leave, Community Service, Family and Domestic Violence Leave, Miscarriage Leave, Child’s first day of school
- Safety: We put safety first for our people and through comprehensive training, equipment, and work procedures
- Competitive Salary Package and Benefits: Salary Continuance Insurance, Access to our Employee Share Plan, Purchase Annual Leave, Corporate Discounts and More!
- Inclusive Culture: We welcome people from all walks of life and encourage applications from women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
We’d love to hear from you!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.