Team Manager Level 1
Job Type: Full time
Team Manager Level 1
- Based in Truganina in our state-of-the-art DC; highly automated
- Significant scope to further impact the industry; drive your career to new levels
Great opportunity to join the Truganina DC Team! Provide leadership within the warehouse and further develop your career in DC management.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Discount Drug Stores and Whole Life.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Team Manager Level 2, you will be a key member of the Leadership Team tasked with working with the wider DC Team to ensure the operation meets all required standards in relation to safety, customer service, commercial metrics, accuracy standards and excellent employee engagement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of the daily warehouse activities
- Competent at carrying out all warehouse team member activities and tasks in line with all SOPs e.g. pick in vault, receive a purchase order.
- Implementation of productivity, quality and customer service standards to achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in management and leadership of the warehouse team
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and team performance
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in multi SKU FMCG warehouse operation at a supervisory or frontline management level
- Use of warehouse technology systems i.e. RF, automation, SAP
- High security focus
- Demonstrated people management skills – motivating and leading a team
- Delivery of Health & Safety policy and initiatives, including Return to Work
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Enjoy great employee benefits (maternity leave bonus, EAP) and access to health and wellbeing programs
- Play a role in driving our culture of Accountability, Respect, Collaboration, Honesty and Innovation
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.