Learning Systems Specialist
Job Type: Part time
Learning Specialist – Part Time | 12 Month Contract
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Part Time role; 30 hours a week | 12 Month contract
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking & hybrid model
Fast paced and ever evolving we are looking for a Learning Specialist to contribute to the design and development of effective and engaging learning content.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, , Discount Drug Stores and Whole Life.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Organisational Development and Franchise Learning Manager, this role will see you contributing to the design, development and administration of effective and engaging learning content for the various Sigma team and brand business units.
Support capability improvement in pharmacy with clear pharmacy performance outcomes and measures of learning effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the design and creation of high quality and innovative learning content for a range of audiences for use across a range of delivery modes, including face-to-face delivery, blended delivery and LMS delivery
- Based on research, plan, develop and implement learning content programs for pharmacy team members
- Proactively identify performance / learning opportunities
- Conduct quality checks on learning programs, resources and learning tools and drive continuous improvement.
- Design and build quarterly and annual training program and support calendar planning and Service Catalogue for Sigma Retail Brands.
We are looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field; or relevant skills and professional work experience
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Demonstrated experience of Online Learning tools such as Success Factors, Captivate, Articulate or Storyline; or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in training development including designing training programs with an excellent understanding of contemporary training methods and tools, adult learning principles, and the application of these to maximise learning outcomes
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.