Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Full time
Customer Service Consultant - Hospitals
Great opportunity to join a leader in the Healthcare industry with this highly customer centric role. Drive outcomes for our amazing customers through first class customer journey.
A fully owned subsidiary of Sigma Healthcare, Central Healthcare Services (CHS) is a National Wholesaler servicing Government Agencies and Hospital markets of Australia, as well as a Third-Party Logistics provider where our core expertise lies in Warehousing, Logistics and the distribution of healthcare products.
Sensational opportunity to continue to develop your career with this Customer Service officer role based at our offices located in M-City, Clayton.
Reporting to the Hospitals Customer Service Team Leader, the role is responsible for building relationships with customers and promoting complete customer satisfaction whilst ensuring data integrity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely processing of all incoming orders, return requests and general enquiries
- Proactive and efficient handling of all customer complaints and claims, and providing solutions
- Liaising with hospital account managers and warehouse teams to ensure resolution of any delivery issues
- Liaise with transport companies and following up proof of deliveries
- Providing general sales administrative support and back up as required
What we are looking for:
- VCE Qualification (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience providing end to end solutions within a highly customer centric environment
- Previous experience within QA, in a call centre environment
- Delivery of exceptional levels of service to our hospital customers.
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.