Franchise Compliance Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Franchise Compliance Specialist
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Support the build of business cases and perform due diligence over new and existing programs
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking & hybrid model
Support the Franchise and Property Lead to achieve department goals of brand growth and compliance in collaboration across the Franchise Brand portfolio.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Discount Drug Stores and Whole Life.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Head of Franchise Brands, the Franchise Compliance Specialist supports the Franchise and Property Lead to achieve department goals of brand growth and compliance in collaboration across the Franchise Brand portfolio and the various brand operations and Sigma business units.
Key Responsibilities include:
- This position leads the design of the franchise Service Menu offering that positions Sigma as a market leading Franchise organisation
- Work with Marketing and Brand Operations Teams to select new service offers for Sigma brands that align to brand strategy and position Sigma brands as contemporary Pharmacy Offers, as well as delivering the required commercial returns to Sigma from delivery of services
- The Franchise Specialist manages the governance of services, ensuring that programs are executed consistently and with no variation from brand standards
- Support the development of new programs in Sigma with collateral and education to ensure implementation is well executed in operations teams
- Ensure clear and relevant communications for brand operation teams, field teams, franchise partners and their teams relating to the Retail Pharmacy Resource Centre
We are looking for:
- Relevant skills and professional work experience in franchise operations and/or retail environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in franchise operations or retail pharmacy or similar roles.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to draft a range of documentation to be presented to Senior stakeholders
- Advanced technical skills with Excel. Power BI (or equivalent) is advantageous
- Strong understanding of Franchise Code of Conduct
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.