Who are we?
Sitemate is an Australian software startup on a mission to connect the heavy industries in real-time: construction, engineering and manufacturing.
Our first product, Dashpivot, is a platform where organizations standardise their operating procedures in a new digital format which enables them to capture, organize and track work in the office and on-site with user-friendly software. Customers can then track progress in real-time and analyse their operations and performance.
Our recently released 2nd product, the Sitemate app, allows contactless signing functionality to help our customers tackle the unique challenges and restrictions of COVID19 while also offering a new approach to a task performed millions of times per day, read our announcement post here.
One of these things is not like the other...
You may notice from our above socially distanced team photo that unlike many other WORK180 Endorsed Employers, our small team is currently all guys.
We have teamed up with WORK180 to help us change this!
We value diversity of thought and have made an internal commitment to attract and build a workforce that is inclusive of everyone, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, culture, religion, age, LGBTQIA+.
How we support diversity
Pay equality: We are committed to 100% equality in pay parity on the basis of gender. In addition, all full-time employees are eligible for our equity program.
Parental supports: We have strong support for parents, including up to 6 months of parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers. We also provide flexible onboarding as they return from leave, including partial schedules if desired.
We support our team members to develop and succeed professionally through a number of initiatives:
- Flexible work arrangements: We welcome discussions around how your role may be done flexibly, like remote working options (Cat not included).
- Budget for professional development: We embrace and support your career curiosity and learning mindset.
- Peer to peer learning: We encourage our team members to learn from each other, and continually help each other improve our skills.
Your New Role is Loading
If you want to:
- Provide products to people on sites that have never experienced best in class SaaS before
- Work with modern technologies, tools & processes
- Join a high performing team with a great culture
- Join early and have a global impact
Then check out our jobs and click apply, we'd love to hear from you.