Airport Supervisor FIFO
Job Type: Full time
Help create a home away from home
Sodexo is currently looking for an experienced Airport Supervisor to join our Airport Team.
This is a fulltime FIFO position on a 2/1 roster and is a great opportunity for the right person with the right experience who excels in thinking outside the box to provide the highest level of service across the Airport on site.
Who are we looking for?
You will be responsible for managing the Airport Team from the ground up whose focus will be on the smooth running of the site Airport.
This role will suit a supervisor who is happy to be hands on and support the team on the ground, using their initiative and problem solving skills when challenges arise.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Australian Citizenship, or full Australian working rights
- Able to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing and police check
- You will possess proven leadership skills, have an excellent work ethic with a focus on providing outstanding service in order to meet client standards and is able to prioritise tasks according to the needs of the team and the business
- We are looking for someone that holds a high level of knowledge and understanding of safety in the workplace with a strong supervisory background
- Experience managing teams is essential
- Previous experience in Airport Ramp or Check-in is required
Working on-site with our teams means you’ll be working 11 hours per day on a 2:1 roster (two weeks at work and one week at home), often in extreme environments. So, having a good level of fitness will help you get through each day!
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over 400,000 people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who personify Sodexo's unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family!